Monday, February 16, 2009

Reticent me.

Cant explain in detail. Seriously, one of these days I'm going to be demented and the people in white clothes are going to arrive to take me. Thank god, college reopens tomorrow. 30 days of nothing is pure torture. The idea of seeing my rainbow tomorrow is exhilarating. Let me tell you what I've done all these days. A book, a system, a chair and a bed. Hope you get the idea. When ever our great Institute of education is on, I feel like idling at home and whenever it is off I feel like attending the classes. Sounds capricious. Nothing ever happens in my dull and boring life. Nothing can bring a spark of interest or excitement in me. I've already classified myself as reticent. My mind simply refuses to interact with anyone. I dont want to see any new faces in my world. The best part of today is lilly and dolly are back. Hurray!!!
I just felt like talking. I guess I've prated to my heart's content. See you later blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment