Monday, February 16, 2009

Lazy Lamhe...

Why am I not blogging? Because I was too lazy to do that these days. Thought to give that indolence a break now. Nothing much to write I guess. Most of the major tensions are gone. Fresh ones started. I think I'm happy. I'm not sure about that.
Anyways the bright side is I need not write exams everyday and worry about the score. I need not be bothered about vocab. At the end of the day I need not worry that I could'nt read the day's editorial. I will not dream about failing in an exam. I don't have to go through the 45 pages of google search results for practice tests. I need not sign up in stupid sites and have my inbox filled with their junk mail. I need not read the most boring lectures or go through the thesis of some unknown scientist about the behaviour of worms or the archeology department's theory on the extinction of the most boring tribes on this earth and try to decipher them. My friends will not consider me a geek anymore. Bhanu and vinds will not give me one of those "are-you-an-alien?" type of glances and grimaces. I can listen to my prof's if I want to or sleep with my eyes open. I can read any novel I want to. Hmmm....enjoying these lazy lamhe.......

No comments:

Post a Comment