Thursday, June 3, 2010

Random

It's Night 12:51AM IST.

I can't sleep.

And I'm bored. Bored as in Bowred spelled B-O-R-E-D.

Right now I am watching a pathetic movie starring Rambha and J.D. Chakravarthy. I would give it a negative rating.

Now let us get to business.

Sharks can detect one part per million of blood in sea water. wow!

Sharks never run out of teeth. If one is lost, another spins forward from the rows and rows of backup teeth. I think they have 5 rows of teeth. A shark may grow and use over 20,000 teeth in its lifetime! wow!!

Sharks are immune to most of the diseases other fish get. I guess they have the strongest immune system. wow!!!

When you are attacked by a shark, try to attack it's eyes. That's the best thing you can do to survive a shark attack.

The ancestor of the great white shark is Carcharodon Megalodon. Take a look at this eleven ton sixty feet cutie pie. It's a pity that this is an extinct species.



I would love to have Megalodon in a biiiig biiiiiig biiiiig aquarium as my birthday gift. :P :P :P Now don't try to reason me. I just want it and that's it.

Coral reefs occupy less than 1% of the ocean floor but they support a quarter of the marine species. They are simply beautiful.




Hippopotamus has a 6 cm thick skin.

This is a gnu.

This is an Impala.

I always get confused between these two. Huh.

The Australian Cuttlefish stays alone except when it is time for mating.

Most of the Jelly fish do not have any brain. Man aren’t they stupid??? Sorry that’s my lame attempt at humour. They also do not have any blood. But they have eyes. They catch their pray with their tentacles and then push them towards their stomach that is the center part of that dome like thing.

Black widow spider’s bite is 50 times dangerous than a Rattle snakes’s bite.


No comments:

Post a Comment